Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Landon Antics



My son gives me lots of ups and downs during a normal day. Although the downs are what usually end up taking the most out of me, the ups are what I remember at the end of the day. Here are a few:
* "Mommy, I don't have to help (clean up toys) since I'm still just a little boy. When I'm 100, then I can help."
* "I don't like wearing jeans, they make me hot, and you know how I get when I'm hot!"
* "I think Sissy is cranky all the time. At least I'm only cranky in the morning and at night."
* "I don't want you to get old Mommy. Is that why you have those dents in your forehead?"
* "I don't want to learn about fire trucks (at school). I already know the sound they make and what color they are and who works them. What else is there?"
* "Can I have milk and blankie? Wait, I know I forgot...pleeeeease?"

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

LOVE IT!!! Tell him that jeans make Lucy hot too and that Lucy is cranky like Claire so maybe him and Laney can just pal around!!!

Serena Shurtz said...

he's precious!! i wanna steal him and hug him lots