Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy with Life...

So I'm thinking to myself..."I have 5 minutes to burn while I'm waiting to time dinner right and the dryer to stop running and having the kids pick up their rooms. What should I do?" The immediate list created does not have blogging on the top. Actually, it doesn't even make the top 10. But I decided that one of my New Year's resolutions should not be neglected, as we have been busy living life the last couple of weeks! Between dance, gymnastics, fundraising galas, school projects and putting a house on the market, life has been crazy! I am hoping to have a special blog for each special event, but at this point, I can't promise that until maybe spring break! (And even then will be sketchy because Claire has school a couple days to make up snow days.) So please forgive me, fellow bloggers and readers, as I am just trying to keep up with the day-to-day, to relish each moment, and secure each excited hug and kiss in my mind. Blogging these times will come soon enough, and it will be wonderful to relive each one!

No comments: