Monday, November 14, 2011

Well...I tried...

Ok, so my last, very ambitious blog didn't help me any. Oh, I thought about it, but just never found the time to prioritize it. So here are a few headlines with pics to follow:

* Landon finished with his first season of flag football. He is hooked and needless to say, our family will be watching him play this sport for a long while.

* Claire had her first dance competition with her new studio. It went remarkably well, and both of her dances did excellent; receiving golds and the extraordinary smile award. The studio also won the backstage sportsmanship award. I think this says a lot about those girls and their teachers.

* Landon started basketball, and has since quit. I'm not one of those parents who takes quitting lightly, and therefore put him (and me) through quite a bit of torture before finally making this decision. He said he'll try again next year, after some practice at home.

* We trick or treated with the cousins, Lucy and Laney, this year. The kids had a blast together, but tired out quick. This was fine for the adults!

* Our family spent a day at my parents house riding the new "mini ranger". We also enjoyed a visit from Doris, Helen, Crazy Tommy and Phyllis (Geoff's relatives from VA).

So with this posted I will move on to pics...and will have more stories to tell as those go up!

No comments: