Monday, August 27, 2012

1st Day Of School

My children started a new school year in a new school for the second time.  And I have to say...it was much easier for them than it was for me!  I was so concerned, but my two troopers had not a care in the world but what was being served for lunch!  Both kids met their teachers and toured the school the Thursday before school started, and declared the teachers and school were great.  Claire has a male teacher this year.  She is excited at this novelty.  Landon is more laid back and although he likes his teacher; he is more concerned about what will be learned in PE and if the girls will chase him at recess.  They have grown so much the last year.  We've been through quite a lot as a family.  I am so proud of them and the little people they are becoming.
 Landon's first day of first grade.
Claire's first day of fourth grade.

No comments: