Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Taking Full Advantage

Landon still does not complain much during the day while Sissy is at school. He will randomly ask when are we going to pick her up, or if she is eating lunch at school today...stuff like that. Today, I think I realized why he isn't really missing her:

He was trying on jewelry, and taking things out of Claire's toy chest that she typically has a hard time sharing. Now, I'm not sure how long this little covert action has been happening, because as soon as I spotted him he started putting things away (which is more than I can usually say about his toy habit)! But I do think that the art and science of the whole thing was masterminded a while back, and he's been doing this in the short times that I'm not trying to keep him busy! He let me take just a couple pictures, and then very quickly went to his room, where he is now playing trains and trucks. Oh, how those little minds work!

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

He's a smart little cookie...I knew it wouldn't take him long to figure that out!!! Lucy is still talking about her cousins' house. She LOVES it there! Actually, I think she loves it anywhere where Claire and Landon are!

Serena Shurtz said...

that boy is so cute!!! so, question is...r you going to tell claire??