Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is there such a thing?

I remember asking this question sometimes: "Is there such a thing?". Landon had an accident yesterday while sitting on the couch playing Wii Monster Trucks. And not just a little, there had to be a gallon of liquid come out of that boy! Mommy tried to stay calm as we cleaned up the mess. We've had lots of discussions about the difference between an accident and him just not getting up to go. (Do you see where this is going?) As we are talking about this again, Landon says to me "Is there really such a thing?". And I say "Such a thing as what, honey?". "An accident, Mommy, because I really needed to go, but didn't want to leave my game. So I couldn't get up in time but didn't want to...so this is an accident? I don't un'erstand." He walks away shaking his head, and I was trying to conceal my giggles!

No comments: