Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pizza Pie

The kiddos helped me make pizza last night. They tossed the dough, pressed it in the pan, smoothed on the sauce and sprinkled on the cheese (mommy put the meat on, 'cause it was hot). They had so much fun, they were calling each other "Chef Claire and Chef Landon". They even told Daddy he couldn't look in the oven when he got home because "they had baked him a surprise". (Daddy was a little worried!) Anyway, it turned out yummy and I think they ate more than if I had just put it on their plates...because it was WAY better than mine!

Landon and I had a "date" today. We went to Jumpzone, then to Target (ours just opened!) and then to the mall for a carousel ride and lunch. We played outside a little bit at the mall until he came up to me and said "Mommy, I'm pooped! Let's go home." He had a little rest and was ready to go again when Claire got home. My little guy is growing up so fast, I wish I could just press 'pause' and relish for a while!

1 comment:

Serena Shurtz said...

oh is mommy in heaven or what??? TAGRET HAS ARRIVRED!!!