Thursday, July 23, 2009

Did I Miss Something?

I have quite a few coupons from some of my favorite kid's clothing stores. So I have done a little shopping in the last couple days. The children have been subjected to this, with surprising enthusiasm. Claire has finally decided she can look cute and be comfortable at the same time, and therefore shopping has become a lot easier with her. Landon has become very opinionated about what goes on his T-shirts (which is the only thing he picks out) and is quite amusing to watch as he makes his decisions. After shopping this morning, just little man and I, Landon looks up at me and says "Momma, did I miss something? Why are you buying jeans when it's hot? It's too hot to wear pants!" The cashier at Belk found this as funny as I did. I explained the reasoning behind "school shopping", and he wasn't convinced. "I REALLY DID miss something here" he was saying to himself as we walked out of the store.

1 comment:

Serena Shurtz said...

that child is a comedian i tell ya!!!
jackson was also very into the school shopping as well this year. is it their age??? they r getting too big is all i can say. we went shoe shopping yesterday. sis had every box on the floor thrying them all on, maddox clung to his spiderman shoes with a death grip, and jackson only wanted tennis shoes that said sketchers on the side.