Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Talking, Talking, Snoring

I was cuddling with Landon as he was drinking his nightly cup of milk (I know, I know, bad for the teeth, but a hard habit to break!) and he started telling me about what I think is a gumball machine. We are going to KS tomorrow to visit my mom and dad and there is a gumball machine at the Parson's gas station that the kids love. Anyway, he first asked me if I was stocked up on quarters (those exact words) and I told him yes. Then he was telling me how he'll put the quarter in the slot, turn the handle and watch the gumball go around and around and....nothing. He fell asleep mid-thought! Mouth open and snoring after about 30 seconds. I had to leave the room before I woke him up from my laughing! I guess when you're sleepy, it doesn't matter if you get the gumball in the end!

1 comment:

Serena Shurtz said...

yes. he is stinkin adorable that one