Friday, March 5, 2010

Smells Like Spring...


The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the kiddos are playing outside without coats. It is gorgeous here today! This put me in the mood to clean this morning. While I was cleaning I reminisced a little. I can remember, very vividly, helping my mom clean our house in the spring. I remember the Easter stickers on the window, the changing of the bedsheets, and the windows being open to let in the fresh air. I am not able to open the windows to this house...my poor little guy would be a snotty mess if I did (I ruined the spring picture with that description, didn't I!). So, I use Febreeze. I love this blue bottle! It is my favorite thing while cleaning. In fact, I do it almost everyday. I go through ALOT of it. But my house smells as close as it can get to spring air, and my son is not up all night with congestion. It's a give and take relationship...and I'll take Febreeze!

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

This made me smile!!! I just heard today that locally made honey could be cure for allergies???? Maybe something to google??? Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Serena Shurtz said...

I'm buying some!!!