Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer, summer, summertime!

So we are finally getting to enjoy some summer! But we've been so busy that by the time I actually have time to blog, sleeping usually takes precedence! But I realized today that as I was synching my iphone (which has become my camera because I always have it with me) that I have some catching up to do! DISCLAIMER: I still REALLY want to be sleeping, as we just got home from TX late last night, but I'm gonna try to get at least some of this done, and hope it makes sense!!!!

This first blog is still from recital. These pics are making me cry, even though I thought I had every last dance-related tear shed after this last weekend. I am amazed at how much a teacher can touch the soul of a child, and, in turn touch a parent's life. These two dance teachers have been amazing to Claire, and both of them cried as much, if not more, than I did this weekend. I hope that they know how much they mean to us, and even though they weren't the first or the last dance teachers Claire will have, I believe will be the most special of her life.

Miss Julie (ballet)

Miss Meghan (company)

These three friends were together from the first year in their yellow rain slickers with their little round faces looking up at the sky singing ah-ah-ah-ah to the song If All The Raindrops.

No comments: