Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Another School Year Begins


I have a 2nd grader and a middle schooler...how did this happen?!?!  Both were excited to start a new year. Landon is attending Thomas Jefferson Elementary school again this year. He's off to a great a start with his buddy from last year in his class this year. Claire is in 5th grade which is at the middle school here. She switches classes and has a "schedule". She made the choir and is running for Student Council. She is loving it all!  She has lots of neighborhood friends there with her. Ready to rock this year!
Landon ready to go!
Claire in her home room. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Greetings Daniel family! I hope everyone is enjoying school! My name is Heather and I have a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)