Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A good project


If you know me, you know I'm a sucker for "kid projects". We do crafts, bake, organize, create...whatever happens to be "cool" at the time with the kids. So when Ling gave Claire a potholder loom for Christmas, I was ready. However, time restraints had caused us to put this project aside, until this last week. Claire is a natural and enjoys picking colors. She also does all the weaving. Mommy has to finish the last two edges, but generally Claire is the mastermind. Now Claire and I are all about finding other things to do with the loom...and you would not believe the endless possibilities. Projects, here we come!!!!
PS Yes she is naked, I caught her in the middle of changing into her wedding dress for the "inauguration ceremony, mom".

3 comments:

I'm just sayin' said...

How much fun! You guys are just way too creative. Love it!

The Hooper Family said...

Claire, You did a great job! I hope you enjoy making them!

Love you lots!

Serena Shurtz said...

i remember making so many of those!! so fun!
great job claire bear