Thursday, April 16, 2009

A little down time


We've been hard at it this week...playdates, school, dance pics, etc. So this evening I was loving listening to my sweet babies enjoy some down time together while I cleaned up from dinner. Claire was reading a book to Landon and they were both really into it. Exhaustion may have something to do with that too! A couple other things:
Claire had pictures Tuesday for dance recital. Yes, it's that time again. She looked so cute and was quite the model. On the drive home Claire stated "Wearing makeup makes me beautiful, but I'm ready to just be pretty now. We can take this stuff off as soon as we get home, right?". Never I'd hear those words come out of this diva's mouth!
Landon and I were playing around this morning while he was eating his breakfast, which consisted of dry Froot Loops. I left to go to do something when I hear "Mommy, come quick!". Of course I came running. Landon goes "Watch this!". He proceeds to put a Froot Loop between his toes, roll over on his back on the floor and put this Froot Loop in his mouth...from his toes. He was very proud. I was a laughing hysterically.

No comments: