Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One last thing

For those of you playing catch up with me, and wanting the whole story, please start with the post "Things in between" which was posted on November 9th. You'll have to hit the "older posts" button at the bottom of the screen. I have one last story to share about my kids...don't worry, it's hilarious!

Tonight's bath time included bubbles. While I was prepping PJ's and toothbrush's, I listen to this conversation:
Claire: "Would you like a beer? Please come to my beer shop."
Landon: "I don't want a beer. Why are you selling those?"
Claire: "Why not? I can put one on your chin."
Landon: "Only big guys have those."
Claire: "Well, you can have one tonight, it's no big deal at my beer shop. Or maybe you want one on your back...guys have hair on their back too."
Landon: "Well, I guess that would be okay. Why don't you put a beer on your chin and one on my back!"
Now...replace "beer" with "beard" in the story and you'll know what they were really saying, not what Mommy thought was being said!!!!!

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

Lucy did this the other day...she had a fuzzy ball, held it to her chin and said "Mom, do you like my beer" LOVE IT!!!

Serena Shurtz said...

that's awesome!!