Friday, February 5, 2010

Everything Old is New Again



Do you remember Saturday morning cartoons? I certainly do...Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake, Transformers, the list goes on and on. One of Geoff's memories is Voltron. Geoff (or should I say his parents) kept the Voltron action figure...which is several pieces that connect into one large figure...from his childhood. Landon now gets to "play" with it (I put that in quotes because he's not supposed to do much else but hold it and look at it. It is antique, you know!!!!). I found the original cartoon series on Netflix and we got one today. These are pictures of my little man enthralled by the new show. He was so cute sitting on the couch, holding his Voltron and watching how it actually "changes" on TV. He told me, "this show is kinda like Transformers, but not as scary". Well, then, have at it kiddo! If it was from the 80's, it's all good!

No comments: