Thursday, February 18, 2010

Here Comes the Sun...

Yes, it makes me wanna sing...the sun is out!!!! The temperature is 55!!! I'm excited because I can not remember the last time it was this beautiful out! The kids are playing, and happy, and everyone's spirit is lifted. Counting my blessings for this beautiful day and the hope it brings of spring! Some funnies to help lift your spirit~
Landon: "Coach Scott (gymnastics teacher) told me this is my ankle (pointing to his ankle). But this is my heel, and it's attached to my toes and my knee! Wait...I guess that is my ankle and it's attached to my leg. I wouldn't be able to walk with just a heel, toes and a knee, would I Mom? That's why I rethinked that!" (Exact words)
Claire: "I'm gonna dance in my room Mom. I have my ipod ready and my shoes ready...all I need is an audience. But wait, I'll just use the mirror to watch, you can come in later."

No comments: