Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kinda Spring-y

Spring has officially sprung here at the Daniel house. We've planted some flowers, changed out the wardrobes, and started playing outside...alot! Landon is still playing tee ball: Practicing on Monday's and playing games on Saturday. Gymnastics will go all summer long, which is great since he loves it! Claire's dance recital is next week, but she will continue dancing during the summer also. Birthday parties, trips to the park and playdates have kept us busy besides. Here are some other things that have happened, or been said, recently:

* The kiddos gave me an early Mother's Day gift by putting on a program. Well, several programs! I say this because between each "act", I had to leave and then walk back in to be seated. They set up a chair in the garage and did various things, including jumping out of a cooler to yell "Happy Mother's Day! You rock!". There were also original songs, eating of ice cream, and fireworks. Now before you get concerned that I let my children play with fireworks in the garage, Landon's imagination developed fireworks by opening and closing an umbrella. Impressive!

* Claire: "Mom, you're gorgeous." Me: "Thanks baby!" Claire: "Do you think you could do your hair, though? It's NOT gorgeous."

*Landon: "Will I see God when I die?" Me: "Yes, honey...he'll be in heaven." Landon: "Do you think he will talk to me?" Me: "Probably..." Landon: "I think he'll tell me a joke. Miss Tina told me God has a sense of humor."

No comments: