Friday, January 14, 2011

I love my kids

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my kids? It's always implied, but not always stated on this blog. Well...I LOVE THEM! They make me laugh, they make me cry, they make me beam with pride and sometimes pull my hair out! They are my joy, and I am truly blessed to have them both in my life. When they look at me for something, whether it be sympathy, encouragement or a glass of water, I am reminded of what perfect little beings they are, and how lucky I am. This morning, as I prepped Claire for school,I could here the TV in the other room. The report was about the young girl gunned down in Arizona, and my heart ached for the parents. I hugged my girl twice before she left this morning, and made sure she knows that I love her more than anything. I'll do the same to my little man when I drop him at preschool. Because you never know. So one last time, with emphasis...I LOVE THEM!!!!

No comments: