Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Catching Up

It's the game I play every year for the last five years. After Christmas is "catch up". Getting Christmas decor down and put away, making sure presents have a place, getting kids back in the school routine, and then figuring out what's next on the agenda. The first three parts of my game are pretty much completed, with the exception of the tree upstairs. The kids say they wanna help take the ornaments off, but are too busy playing catch up with their friends or activities to do it! The last part, the agenda part, is filling up fast. Dance is back in full swing, as competitions start the first of February. And both of the kid's school responsibilities started up the first day back. I'm ready for this new year, and what it will bring. My sweet girl dancing, my little man playing some ball, and Mommy and Daddy bringing up the rear...cheering all the way!!! Let's get this game going!!!

(Once again I realize I have left out the best part...pictures!!! I'm working on it!)

No comments: