Thursday, April 24, 2008

A new one liner...

Landon is becoming famous for one liners. From the early "shake 'n bake, yeah baby" to the newly acquired "it's a deal". Daddy and Landon were having some wrestle time before bed the other night, and Mommy was in the shower. Landon started to get off the bed and told Geoff "I'm going to go check on Mommy, and then I'll come in here and cuddle with you. Is it a deal Daddy?". Geoff giggled while he told me the story. And Mommy's heard this one liner several times since then.
Speaking of stories, I put Claire to bed last night during a thunderstorm. I could tell she was a little nervous, because she kept talking even though she was exhausted (sounds a bit like her mommy). Anyway, she starts telling me about what would happen if you didn't eat healthy food: "If a person only ate french fries all the time and not vegatables, they wouldn't be able to leave the table because their fat belly would lay on the table and break it". Lots of tired giggles followed this story, and I could tell she was visualizing what she just spoke.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the way you love having fun with your children and appreciating all their quirks.
Here's to a great mommy and daddy.