Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's not always pretty...


Claire has seemed to have a couple rough weeks lately. Or maybe Mommy has. I'm not sure which way it is, but finally, yesterday, we had a GREAT day. We got through the morning without rushing and getting frustrated. The afternoon went smoothly with homework and dance. And the evening was relaxing with a quick dinner, bath, book and falling asleep. I was so thankful last night when I crawled into bed and realized I didn't have to yell or get mad or count to 10 at all yesterday. This morning, Claire woke up without issue and started eating breakfast. The morning went off without a hitch and as we were waiting for her ride, I commended her for having such a good day yesterday and a good start today. She looked at me with a grin and said "Momma, it's not always pretty, but I get the job done". I have no idea what that had to do with anything, but I thought it was funny that she made that quote!

No comments: