Thursday, December 18, 2008

Slackin'

It's been awhile, I apologize! I've not been feeling well, and therefore have only been prioritizing. What have we been up to? Well, Sunday afternoon, in the midst of feeling terrible, Claire and I went to see the Nutcracker with two other mother-daughter pairs. We had a great time, it was a beautiful production, and actually made me feel a little better! Monday, Claire took a day off school. She said she wasn't feeling well, and was super tired, so we just went with it. We laid around all day and took it easy. Tuesday was back to the grind, although the last late night with dance class until next year!!! Wednesday was just a regular day, which brings us to today. Claire's school party is today, and we have a dinner tonight. It's a good thing my stomach is finally starting to cooperate this morning! I have several things to blog, including carols by a 3 year old and then the joy of KG parties. Looking forward to it!!!

1 comment:

Serena Shurtz said...

meggan, what's wrong with you?? geez-o!!!getting yourself sick and all. how dare you
just teasing, hope you're feeling better!!