Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What we did today...





This was just an usual day, with the usual things: school, Gymboree, homework. But we did some other fun stuff that was too cute not to blog! First thing this morning, I put up my new Uppercase Living sets on the wall. I got two different ones, but the one over our bed is my favorite! Second, the kids made our annual gingerbread masterpiece. We had fun being creative this year, and not having to do it "by the directions" (Claire), which means just like the box. Lots of giggling and sugar later, well, you can see for yourself! Lastly, the kids are working on their letters to Santa. There's been a lot of talk, but not much action. So this evening, I pulled out all of the toy catalogs I've received (which is about a forest full) and let them start circling. They were so funny, sitting on the couch, telling each other if that was good or not, showing each other toys they thought the other might like and circling like mad! This went on for about 20 minutes...no kidding! The letters are still not written, because mean Mommy said they probably should cut the list down from around 30 toys to about 5. There was an uprising and nothing else done about it! Good times on just a regular day.

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

Love above the bed! What else did you put up? I need to see it all!!!
We miss the kiddos! And Maddie too! I'm sure the kids are excited to see her tomorrow!

I'm just sayin' said...

Love your crafts for the day! So sorry about your grandma.

Hope today is great!