Monday, June 1, 2009

Landon's Last Day as a Baby



Landon's last day of Parent's Day Out was last week. They did face painting, blew bubbles outside, got to play in water and made an ABC book. Landon had a rough start to this school year...he was bitten by a classmate the first day he went, and was often crying when I left him. He was much better by Christmas, but this spring started having some anxiety again. I would not have made it through without the help of his teachers. Miss Yuzra is from India and Miss Linda has been helping since time started (is a true Arkansan) and are both the most wonderful people you'd ever meet. Almost every time I would pick Landon up I'd hear things like "He's the best little boy" and "I wish all our boys would act like him". It's those things that made me keep taking him back, knowing that he was having fun and learning and obeying, even when my heart was broken by him crying. Landon's face was painted like a cat. Miss Yuzra said "I painted him like a cat because he can be so cuddly, yet so intelligent it's scary!". I think that describes my little boy fairly well!

No comments: