Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Love to my Sweetie!

One more thing...I wanted to say Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband (technically it was yesterday). This was the first anniversary we've had that didn't have a dance recital or other commitment scheduled, and although we didn't get to do anything too special, we did go out to eat at Doe's, our favorite place. I can't believe it's been 8 years since that beautiful spring day in Kansas when we said "I do". I didn't think it was possible, but I love you more today than that day and promise to continue loving you forever! Love ya babe!

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

The wedding day may have been a beautiful Kansas day, but the night before sure wasn't!!!! Congrats!! And safe travels this weekend!

I'm just sayin' said...

Congrats Daniel's! May the year ahead be filled with health, happiness and even more love!