Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Last week we had Vacation Bible School all week. I helped and the kiddos attended. During the afternoons we either swam or ran errands. This weekend we made a quick trip to Wichita to see Poppy, who had a hip replacement and to attend our niece's birthday party! Poppy is doing well and the party was a blast! The kids got to go swimming at the lake with Nana, Papa, Tommy, Phyllis, Ling, Lucy and Laney, and got to swim in Gram's hotel pool...all in the same day! This happened while Geoff and I bought a new truck to replace the company truck that Coleman is taking back. Don't get me wrong, Coleman is still paying for the truck, we just got to pick this time! We came home Sunday evening to start a new week. Playdates, Jesus Crew (a day program at our church on Tuesdays), Gymboree and Dance class will occupy us now for a few weeks. I have taken some pics lately...however the card is not in the camera and therefore I have no pics to share. This after my hubby thought we needed a new camera, and then didn't, and, well, you know how it goes! Now I have no idea where the card is for the old camera! Needless to say, the camera thing is just one of many things I'm playing catch up with this week!

No comments: