Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ordained and Installed

At first glance this may sound like some sort of computer update or appliance installation. However, in this instance I am talking about my husband. Today he was ordained and installed as an elder of the First Presbyterian Church of Rogers. In this position, he will help lead and guide the people and direction of our church and church family. It is an honor to be nominated and elected to this standing, and goes to show that the teasing nickname of "the mayor" is not too far off base! I am very proud of you honey, and the dedication and promise you show in this area of your life is an inspiration to me and your children. God bless!

3 comments:

Serena Shurtz said...

a church led by bubba. hmmm

congrats. proud of ya

I'm just sayin' said...

That is great!! Congrats Geoff! Hope you guys are off to an amazing 2010! Miss you!

Lauren Brook said...

We need ya Geoff, we know you'll do great! Thanks for all you already do!