Friday, June 27, 2008

"I Love You Mommy"

Landon, the one-liner king, has a new one...and it's my favorite! He tells me, out of the blue, at anytime of the day, "I love you Mommy". He also tells Daddy and Sissy, and it is just darling! Now, the kicker to this one? You have to say it back, or he'll keep telling you over and over. This is pretty easy, unless you don't hear him or understand him...then frustration ensues! But generally this is quite sweet and makes me melt in my shoes!

In other news...we've been busy this week with random things. We went to the dollar movie Tuesday (the movie theater runs kids movies in the mornings for $1), the kiddos had Jesus Crew on Wednesday (our church sponsors 5 weeks of parents day out for young children in the summer), visited the library Thursday and Friday, swam with the neighbors and had a playdate. Claire attended "Rock Star" camp at her dance studio, and had a total blast dressing up and rockin' to the music, while Landon went to the mall with me to get some new shoes and play in the fountain. Claire finished up her pom class this week, and Landon started back to Gymboree after an extended break due to traveling, VBS and my illness. Good times! We are going to Go Diego Go Live tomorrow evening...I think I'm as excited as the kids are! We'll post pics of that later!

1 comment:

Serena Shurtz said...

whew! that makes me tired just reading about it all! we r jealoues about Diego though. have a good time