Monday, June 2, 2008

ALERT: Mushy love stuff to follow...

Today is our anniversary. My husband got me flowers Friday because I'm taking the kids to Kansas this week and we won't be able to celebrate today. How thoughtful is that? We have not celebrated our anniversary on the actual date since we've been married, because there was always something going on...restated: Dance Recitals. So since we are once again in the same predictament, I would like to state for all to know the reasons why I love my husband! (Hey I warned you at the beginnning!!!)
1) He was thoughtful enough to buy flowers early for me to enjoy them!
2) He takes the time in the morning to kiss me and tell me he loves me, even when in a hurry.
3) He knows how I feel about certain things, even before I speak my mind about them.
4) He tries to understand what it's like to stay at home all day with two children.
5) He loves his children like no other thing or person in this world.
6) He's concerned about my day, how things are with the kids and what went on when he comes home from work.
7) He is helping Landon stay in his bed all night.
8) He is my match for a lifetime; he knows what I need, want and yearn for in life.
9) He doesn't push me too far, and although we fight, he won't let us go to bed angry.
10) Most of all, he is my reprive, my hope, and my heaven!
I love you honey, and I hope our next years are just as fabulous as the first!
(Thank you everybody else for letting me do this)

3 comments:

Serena Shurtz said...

Happy annivesray !!! I love the mushies...

dee said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

The Hooper Family said...

Are you sure you are talking about my brother???

Congratulations! We love you guys!