Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Little Man


My little man is turning into a big boy! From my sweet Mama's Boy, to, well, okay, so he's still Mama's Boy, but he's gotten much bigger! His shoe size is only 1/2 under Claire and the kid is still growing with a vengeance! But where I see him growing most is when he's playing. First of all, the kid is a non-stop talker. Whether playing by himself, or hanging out with Sissy, he talks constantly. His new one liner? "Watch this", which is repeated until you watch. He also has started bossing around people, but the twist here is usually there aren't people there. For example, while playing "worker", he tells the other workers what to do and what should be fixed. It's so funny! Another way he's growing through play is not only pretending, but exploring and experimenting. The pic shows him using an air pump to fix the tire on his jeep. How smart is that? He could tell me all about it too, which is done very matter-of-factly. How time has passed. I'm loving every minute of it, my little man!!!

2 comments:

The Daniel Family said...

My little man is growing up. I love to just sit and watch him work through different experiences. He is all boy! I continue to enjoy his interest as my inner child comes out. We love Firetrucks, Monster Trucks, Tools (even if we both don't know how to use them), and playing outside. He to shall always be my little man, but I am okay with him growing up fast, so we can continue to "pal around"

The Hooper Family said...

OK....don't you realize that I just had a baby, and I cry at the drop of a hat? Do you have to remind all of us that our babies are getting so big!! I can't believe how time flies...I remember the day Claire was born like yesterday, and now there are 4 babies in the family.