Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Long Day...

So, we woke up this morning to snow..which is beautiful, but also means Arkansas shuts down! I mean, you'd think it was the end of the world! Actually, I think the roads really are pretty bad and it continues to snow as I write, which isn't a good sign for getting out today! We are supposed to have friends come visit today, and Claire is beside herself that they will not be able to make it. She just has to see her boyfriend, Jackson, and there is no more waiting! She won't eat, won't watch TV, won't draw, "I'm watching the snow to see what happens". Well, hopefully I'll be able to post some good snow play pics later. If Landon had his way, we'd be out in it with our jammies on making snow balls and "little snowmen". He even had to call Gram this morning to let her know his "plans" (because snowball making happened there over Christmas). I hope all stay safe in this winter weather.

No comments: