Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend with Family

Our family made a trek up to Wichita this weekend because family was visiting from Virginia. Doris, Helen, Phyllis and Crazy Tommy were staying with Nana and Papa for a few days, and since we can't get it together to get to Virginia, we went a shorter distance instead. We had a blast catching up and watching the children rough up Tommy. The cousins were in true form being loud and rowdy, but had a ball! As soon as I get the chance to filter through pictures, I'll post some of the goodies. But for now, here are some memories from the weekend as discussed by our children:
*Crazy Tommy isn't just crazy, he's crazy silly! Let's have him to our house soon! (Claire)
*Helen play playdoh wit' me, Doris sing song wit' me, Phyllis play puzzles, Tommy be crazy! (Landon)
*I see Ribby-dog and Harley-dog 'gin tomorrow? (Landon)
*I miss everyone already (driving home, half asleep)...do you think they miss me? When are they leaving? I hope they have a good time...(Claire)

No comments: