Monday, March 3, 2008

Have you been wondering about us?

I know that I am WAY behind on the blog. We've been busy...getting ready to travel to Kansas, hanging out with all the family, and then trying to get things back to normal in Bentonville. I promise that if my children give me a break today, I will blog all the fabulous things we did in the last week and a half. We would like to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who kept us entertained while we were in Kansas, because this was an especially fun trip. Yes, a long trip, but a fun trip! Here are a few giggles until my next chance...

Claire stated last night as she's getting ready to go to sleep..."Mom, why did Jesus have to hang on the cross?". Now, I've been staving off such questions with short, to-the-point answers, but last night, Claire was ready to chat about it. A lot. Now, what is the giggle in this situation you ask? The conversation turned from serious to: "Do you think I can change the color of my Barbie hair?".

Landon napped for three hours yesterday, which is a little unusual. So we had a few issues getting to sleep last night. He started in our bed, rolling around..."will you snip my nails?" ..."can I have more milk?"..."look at the race cars". I asked him he wanted to check on Claire, and afterwards he climbed into his own bed. Then..."I'm really pooped momma"..."will you sing Twinkle?"..."can't find blankey, BLANKEY!"..."I need daddy to lay here, you get him".

No comments: