Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Interesting day

We're back and we're bloggin'! Well, we've had an "interesting" day today, not the "interesting" like my mom uses (haha gram) but just "interesting". Landon helped me wrap some birthday gifts for Claire. Later, I found him wrapping up one of his basketball's with the leftover paper and very long strips of tape. He was doing quite a job! When I asked him who the present was for, he answered "Jackson". He was very proud of his wrapping job and carried that "present" around for close to an hour. Later, I could hear Landon making some weird noises, and I said to Claire "I wondering what that little man is doing?" and Claire's answered (without skipping a beat) "Probably something he's not supposed to be doing!" And second later, when I left to go check on him, Claire chimes "Don't get too mad momma, he's just a baby." He was doing nothing bad, but the whole situation made me giggle.

We played outside, went to the library, played with our friends, and went to school in between. We had conversations about green, presidents, Ms Beth, popcorn and birds. Overall, an interesting day!

1 comment:

dee said...

Love those interesting days :) Yes- I am so we have reconnected through this means. I can't believe it has been so many years since I have seen you! Hope you guys have a great weekend!