Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sob...

Just a quick update: I enrolled Claire in Kindergarten today. Now, getting past how early in the year it is, that we are STILL in a lottery even though I pre-enrolled online, and that it took nearly 5 hours and two trips (had to pick up kids at school inbetween) to get her enrolled...can you believe that by little blue-eyed, chubby, blond, curly-haired, fun-loving, sweet-talking, crazy smart baby girl is going to Kindergarten!?! If today had not been so crazy, I think I might have had a breakdown. Still might, the night is young! Claire is super excited, for she came with me the second time and got a quick tour. Mommy is excited too, accept it's hard to fathom her being ready to do this! Anyway, we love the school, we know quite a few people that attend there, and it's just a couple blocks away. Overall, it's a good thing.

PS Landon is feeling better, and so is mommy now that steriods are finished!!! He just came in from outside while helping daddy, and said "Mommy I freezing cold, please get me a coat!"

3 comments:

Serena Shurtz said...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! WE CAN BE SOBBING WRECKS TOGETHER!!!WE PASSED JACKSON'S SCHOOL THE OTHER DAY AND I TOLD HIM THAT IS WHERE HE WOULD GO TO KINDERGARTEN. HE TOLD ME HE WOULD HAVE TO BE AN ADULT TO GO THERE.."LIKE 9 OR SOMETHING..." I WISH I COULD HANG ON TO HIM A FEW MORE YEARS TO MYSELF. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO GROW UP????

The Hooper Family said...

Makes me sad! I can only imagine how you feel! Hope Landon warmed up :)

Unknown said...

Wait till her first day of school. That's when the real breakdown comes. BooHoo!!!