Friday, May 2, 2008

It's just one of those days...



I was awakened last night to a pretty loud thunderstorm, although it didn't last long. However, this morning, things were soaking wet, so even though it was beautiful outside, we really couldn't go out and play. So we made cookies! This is always a good past time for these kind of days, and something we haven't done in a while. The kiddos obviously enjoyed the frosting part best. Our day kinda went downhill from there. We went to a play gym at Gymboree, but had to leave because Landon was throwing a fit. Then, after we got home, Claire and Landon both just could not get along, no matter what craft, game or activity Mommy was trying to play with them. Finally we decided to plant more flowers. Once we finally got out of Lowes (they wouldn't leave the water features), they were a mess while trying to fill pots! Now, I know that usually our blog is filled with all the wonderful things and silly quirks about our children, and I do believe that those things are what generally is going on around here. But, as my daughter said after timeout was over "Mom, it just must be one of those days". Amen to that, honey!!! I love you two with all my being, and always will!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When the new blog pics came up I had to do a double take, are these my grandchildren? So much less hair!!!
It's the sign of the moon that made the kids crazy. (We had a wild day at work yesterday and one of our patients blamed it on the moon.)

dee said...

We had "one of those days" yesterday. We finally found a new car for me! However, after 4 hours of test driving, numbers talk, etc...Caden had it. I guess we can just expect so much from them. :) Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Serena Shurtz said...

We had an entire week where i could not make anyone happy. We weere crazy busy every second it seemed. I am crossing my fingers for a less stressful, less fit throwing week. PLEASE...