Monday, August 11, 2008

Gram and Poppy's





We got home late Monday night from the beach. Geoff woke up the next morning and went to work while I started laundry...and packing to go to Kansas to see Gram and Poppy. We had this trip planned before our sudden beach trip, and Landon and Claire were so looking forward to it! The kids and I left Tuesday afternoon. It was a soggy trip, it rained most of the time we were there. However, we still got to ride the train and carousel in Abilene, visit the Russel Stovers factory and store, visit patients at Gram's work, help with a party at Gram's work, do a craft, play with water guns, ride Barney and lots more. Gram planned a get together with her family (my cousins and their families) on Saturday evening. The kids all had fun playing Wii and I enjoyed catching up with my relatives. Sunday came too soon, but with school right around the corner, we had to head back home to prep! Thank you to Gram and Poppy for a great time!!!

No comments: