Thursday, August 14, 2008

"I'm a worker"

Okay, so I went potty (that's a way to start a post!) and when I came out, this is what I found:


Yes, that is a screwdriver in Landon's hand, and, before you freak out, that is the port for the central vac NOT AN ELECTRICAL OUTLET! Landon unscrewed the whole cap and took it off the wall, and then after showing me his feat announces "I'm a worker, Mommy, now watch me fix it". He proceeded to put the cap back into the wall, screwed it tight and then got up and walked away. I just sat there with two questions running through my head: 1) What is he going to go unscrew now, and 2) I wonder if he is better at this than Daddy?

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

My vote is that he is better than his Daddy!

Serena Shurtz said...

i love you landon...you're such and awesome creative boy!