Friday, August 29, 2008

No More Tears

I think it is safe now to say that we are past the tears when going into the KG classroom. Claire has done remarkably well the last three days, and is even letting me leave her at the end of the hallway! She walks all the way to the end of the hall where her room is, turning around to wave and blow a kiss before going in. It makes my days SO much easier to know she's happy starting off...and Claire agreed it makes her happier too! Claire is exhausted after these last two weeks, and since Wednesday morning has been asking, while still laying in bed "How many more days of this?". It's a little amusing because she is such a drama queen about it!

It is thunderstorming while I write this...I love thunderstorms! The rolling thunder just makes me feel soothed and calm, and the patter of the rain on the window reminds me that God is here...renewing and refreshing. Which is how I feel after a thunderstorm. I know to most that sounds a little odd, but that's just crazy me!

No comments: