Friday, August 22, 2008

Stories of the one left behind...


Landon has adjusted well to Sissy being at school all day. He gets plenty of play time with Mommy, he gets to watch whatever he wants when it's TV time, and he gets to come up with new and interesting ways to entertain himself. The other day he found some wrapping paper, and wrapped up one of his small monster trucks for me. I could hear paper tearing, and was thinking he was in the office tearing up scratch paper, but found him in the front bedroom with tape and everything! He was cute, and very adamant that the truck was for me and that I keep it. This morning we were playing in his room and trying to find a specific toy he wanted to play. We had been looking for quite a while through the toy box, when he started rooting me on. "Keep looking harder Mommy; It's got to be in there, dig deeper". He decided to take matters into his own hand and said "Move over Mommy, I'm going in". He looked around a little bit and then came up saying "I'll have to dig deeper than you Mommy". He proceeded to put his whole body into the toy chest...head first. If I hadn't been saving him, I would have taken a picture!!!

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

I had so much fun with Landon this week...as did mom. Him and Lucy are just too cute together! Lucy can't wait to see her cousins tomorrow! She is telling everyone!

Serena Shurtz said...

he is so cute meggan! i just wanna squeeze him to pieces!